Please take time to read my Commission Information, Commission Fee, and Terms and Condition tabs before you contact me.
♥ Services I provide:
- Faceup of most resin + ABS + vinyl doll heads
Including BJDs from most companies, Junplanning dolls (Pullip, Dal, Taeyang), Volks Dollfie Dream, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Monster High, and many more.
I am really happy if I can get an opportunity to paint new doll heads that I never paint before 🙂 Especially rare or OOAK dolls. Also, challenge me for any type of faceup! I am most comfortable doing natural faceup, but other faceup type are great to be tried! Goth, pale, beautiful, fantasy, I’m up for all challenge.
- Super Express Faceup Service
Guaranteed finished within 1 week after I receive the head (as long as terms and conditions met). Contact me for availability.
- Tattoo service
Black, white, or colorful tattoos. Design need to be discussed first
- Manicure – Pedicure
Blushing and paintwork for hands and feet of your doll. Design need to be discussed first. But I can’t provide custom nailwork for a doll with a nail size too small.
- Body Blushing
Blushing and paintwork for partial parts of the body including bust, torso, abs. Needs to be discussed with me first
- Regular Sanding and Modding
Only for Dollfie Dream heads and ABS dolls at the moment
- Eyelash attachment
If you provide your own doll lash, I will attach them for free to your doll. If your dolls already has eyelash prior to my repaint work, I will remove them and send them back to you but will replace them with new lashes. For some removal cases, the lashes will curl or break, so I will throw it away.
♥ Services I don’t provide:
- Modding on resin dolls
- Perfect symmetrical faceup: exactly identical amount of lash stroke or lipline, perfectly mirrored eyebrows and eyeliners
- Complicated tattoo work
- Removal of faceup for Fashion Royalty and Barbie dolls
- Any paintwork on modified dolls that is modified with epoxy resin
- Copy of another faceup artist’s works or my previous works
- Skin color changing, for both heads and bodies of any dolls
- Touch ups or additions to pre-existing faceups
♥ Materials I use:
- Volks Zoukeimura and Mungyo pastel
- Volks Zoukeimura and Reeves acrylic paint
- Tamiya color enamel gloss
- Crobidoll shine pearl powder
- Mr. Color Thinner
- Mr. Super Clear Flat / UV Cut Flat (depends on my stock)
- Liquitex Matte Medium + Matte Varnish
Depends on project. 2 – 4 weeks time, may longer for complicated projects or if the weather is not friendly. Please note that I have another full time work that also needs attention.
2. I will reply you. Maybe altogether with invoice + put your doll in the slot list (Front page of Sorenka Artwork website + Facebook)
3. Send your doll items to me.
4. Pay all the fees invoiced in full before / once the doll arrived. Only after you complete the payment I will do your doll faceup.(first paid first served). Refer to Commission Fee for payment-related QnAs.
6. Progress faceup will be sent personally via Facebook message or email. I will roughly send you 3-4 photos along the process: 30%, 60%, and 90%/completed work
- 30%: foundation blush, skin texture: freckles, wrinkles, eyebrow blush.
(some layers may need to be permanently sealed so it cannot be altered, but up to this point feel free too give inputs if you feel some parts really needs altering)
- 60%: more detailed work: eyeliner, brow hair, eyelashes, lip lines + further contouring work
(since I use acrylic paint, for several parts of the work can no longer be altered because acrylic is difficult to remove and redo without damaging the previous layers)
- 90%/100%: shimmer and gloss
You may add requests related to shimmer and gloss prior to final sealing process. By default I apply shimmer to GIRL dolls’: cheek, eye crease, lips and apply gloss to all dolls’: eye crease and sockets,lips, and nails.
7. I will send your head back home. If after I finish all the work, you don’t like it, please refer to Terms and Conditions under Revisions and Redo for further details.
8. I will upload the photos of completed work in Sorenka Artwork social media